GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE OILMOTION.COM
Responsible entity: DESIGN COOK, S.L., street Colom 586, 10, P.I. Colom II (08228 Terrassa), NIF B66654724, inscribed in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Book 45154, Sheet 10, Page 478557, Inscription 1.
With the present, the website www.oilmotion.com is presented as a digital platform for the activities of the company. The commercial name used will be OILMOTION. The email is email@example.com
DESIGN COOK, S.L., commits itself to process user and client information with full guarantees, complying with Spanish and European legislation concerning the use of service user personal data.
This web complies rigorously with Spanish Law 15/1999, from the 13th of December, on personal data protection (known with the acronym LOPD), and also with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of the 21st of December, known as the Regulation which develops the LOPD. The web also complies with European Union Regulation 2016/679(from the Parliament) and with Council Regulation 27th of April 2016, related to the protection of natural persons(GDPR), and with Law 34/2002, from the 11th of July, on services presented by the Information Society and Electronic Commerce(LSSI).
Information on links
The pages contained in the website of DESIGN COOK, S.L. may contain links to pages belonging to third parties. As such, DESIGN COOK will not assume responsibility for the content of the websites of third parties. The texts, images, sounds, animations, programmes and the rest of content included in this website are exclusive property of DESIGN COOK, S.L. or its licence-holders. Any act of transmission, distribution, concession, reproduction, storage or public communication, be it total or partial, must have the express permission of DESIGN COOK, S.L.
Renouncement and limited responsibility
The user guarantees the authenticity of the date they communicate via the website www.oilmotion.com, and will maintain the information they provide to DESIGN COOK, S.L. up-to-date, corresponding to the real situation. The user bears full responsibility for any inaccuracies or falsehoods published, as well as any damages resulting from these, which may be suffered by DESIGN COOK, S.L. or third parties.
DESIGN COOK, S.L. will not assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information which appears in the DESIGN COOK, S.L. webpages.
Within the limits established by the law, DESIGN COOK, S.L. will not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating or precision of data or information contained in its webpages. The content and information of the webpages of DESIGN COOK, S.L. are elaborated by duly qualified professionals. However, this content and information do not bind the mentioned party, nor constitute opinions, advice or legal counsel of any kind, as said content is merely a service offered with the intention of informing and advertising.
Information about Intellectual and Industrial Property
1. The structure, design, and form of presentation of elements (graphics, images, designs, or source codes used in programming, logotypes, combinations of colours and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual property rights, in the possession of DESIGN COOK, S.L.
2. All reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, public divulgation, and any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements mentioned in the previous paragraph are strictly prohibited, except with express permission from DESIGN COOK, S.L., and in all cases must explicitly cite the intellectual property rights of DESIGN COOK, S.L.
3. The website is only to be authorised for the private use of material elaborated by DESIGN COOK, S.L., and under no circumstances will any protection or security system be suppressed, modified, avoided or manipulated.
4. The symbols used by DESIGN COOK, S.L., such as brands or commercial names, are protected by industrial property rights, and their use or manipulation is strictly prohibited, except with express written permission from DESIGN COOK, S.L.
5. DESIGN COOK, S.L. has obtained the information and material included in the website from sources it considers trustworthy and, although reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information is correct, DESIGN COOK, S.L. cannot guarantee, at all times and in all circumstances, that this information is exact, complete, or up-to-date, and as such this information should not be relied upon as though it were perfect. DESIGN COOK, S.L. expressly declines any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information contained in the website.
6. DESIGN COOK, S.L. retains the faculty to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the web, links or information obtained from it, with no prior warning. DESIGN COOK, S.L. does not assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect use of the website which may be carried out by the user, both in the realm of information and in that of services offered.
Privacy and security are very important to DESIGN COOK, S.L., and we make an effort to guarantee that our technical and organisational measures respect data protection considerations.
1. Contact information and date from the data processor
Personal data is stored in our website, registered at de Colom 586, 10, P.I. Colom II, 08228 Terrassa (Barcelona), NIF B66654724, inscribed in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Book 45154, Sheet 10, Page 478557, Inscription 1.
DESIGN COOK, S.L. is responsible for the use of the personal data of the interested party, and informs said party that these data will be treated in conformity with current law on personal data, specifically European Union Regulation 2016/679(from the Parliament) and with Council Regulation 27th of April 2016, related to the protection of natural persons (GDPR), the Spanish Law 15/1999, from the 13th of December, on personal data protection (known with the acronym LOPD), and also with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of the 21st of December, known as the Regulation which develops the LOPD.
2. Data compiled in the website
When a service user subscribes to our services, the following data will be compiled: email, title, name, surnames, telephone number, username, password, postal address, IP address and domain name. In using our services, the following data will be compiled and managed: register and navigation data (when authorised), command history, complaints, incidents, information relating to subscriptions and messages on the website.
The information provided will not include personal data such as government-provided identifying numbers (for example Social Security numbers, driving licences or fiscal identification numbers), complete credit card or bank card numbers, medical records or personal data connected to the treatment or cure of private individuals.
3. Objectives of the treatment of data, and legal basis
The main objective of the compilation of personal data is to be able to manage this information and provide services as required. To this end, the user accepts that we may employ the data in order to:
• Provide the services for which the user has contacted us.
• Communicate about our services and about the website.
• Inform about the account or the service (for example, password resetting).
• Resolve any questions posed.
• Prevent, detect and investigate any activity which might be prohibited, illegal, or contrary to good practice, and guarantee the fulfilment of our conditions of use and sales policy.
• Fulfil any other objective specified at the moment the information is compiled.
• Fulfil legal requirements.
We use the personal data that users submit strictly in compliance with applicable legislation on data protection.
For those clients who have registered in the website, personal information will be processed in order to create the contact with us and to be able to provide our services.
4. Express consent in data treatment
In compliance with Spanish Law on Data Protection, every time the user sends personal information using forms or similar tools, they must provide express consent, via a click in the box which appears at the base of each form containing data, or when writing to the email address of the company. With said action, the user freely manifests their consent that DESIGN COOK, S.L. use the data in accordance with the objectives laid out in the previous paragraph, and always in accordance with applicable conditions relating to privacy.
5. Third party publicity
Personal data compiled in our website are destined to be used by DESIGN COOK, S.L. and may be communicated to DESIGN COOK’s associate companies, in order to receive help and support in the delivery of our services. DESIGN COOK, S.L. guarantees that clear data protection requirements are maintained in relation to all third-party providers.
DESIGN COOK, S.L. does not sell nor rent personal data to third parties, under any circumstances. At the same time, DESIGN COOK, S.L. Will not communicate personal data to third parties, unless:
1. The user, or the administrator of the user account, acting in the user’s name, solicits or authorises said communication.
2. The communication of data is necessary to process transactions or deliver services demanded by the user (for example to ensure that best practice is being followed in the use of email, or to process an acquisition card issued by a credit card company).
3. DESIGN COOK, S.L. is required to do so by a governmental authority or regulating organism, or under the requirements of a court order, or to establish or defend a legal application.
6. Security Measures
As part of its services, DESIGN COOK, S.L. gives the greatest importance to the security and integrity of clients’ personal data. As such, and in conformity with European Union Regulation 2016/679, DESIGN COOK, S.L. promises to take all necessary measures to ensure data security, and in particular to protect them against any accidental or illicit destruction, loss, corruption, circulation or unauthorised access, as well as against any form of illicit treatment or divulgation to unauthorised parties.
To this end, DESIGN COOK, S.L. will apply industry-standard security measures to protect personal data from any unauthorised divulgation. In using industry-recommended coding methods, DESIGN COOK, S.L. will adopt the necessary measures to ensure the security of information relative to payments and credit cards.
At the same time, to avoid any unauthorised access, as well as guarantee accuracy and correction in the use of data, DESIGN COOK, S.L. has created electronic, physical and management procedures which protect and preserve the data compiled during the user’s employment of the service. However, absolute security cannot be guaranteed against piracy or hacking. As such, in the case of a violation of security, DESIGN COOK, S.L. is committed to informing the user without delay and to taking and measures necessary to end the intrusion and minimise the negative effects that might be suffered. If losses are suffered by third parties, DESIGN COOK, S.L. promises to offer all necessary assistance in order to guarantee user rights. It must be remembered that any user, client or hacker who discovers and profits from a security breach will be faced with legal action. DESIGN COOK, S.L. will take all legal measures necessary to preserve data confidentiality and user rights.
Passwords. Adopting the recommendations of the National Cybersecurity Institute and of the Data Protection Agency, on the level of security of passwords, all passwords must contain at least 8 characters, with minimum 1 letter, 1 number and 1 special character.
7. Data Protection Rights
Spanish legislation on data protection and European Union Regulation 2016/679 have implemented a series of legal guarantees which permit users to exercise their rights in relation to the treatment of data. DESIGN COOK, S.L. offers this legal guarantee, with which the user may, at any moment, use in relation to access, rectification, opposition and/or cancellation (in the area of digital rights, the right to be forgotten) of their personal data. To exercise these rights the user may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by other written means to DESIGN COOK, S.L. c/ de l'Era 36, 08221 Terrassa (Barcelona). Email: email@example.com. Applications will be processed within 30 days. In all cases, a copy of the user’s passport or Identity Document must be attached, and there must be shown the issue, the request involved, specifying which right is invoked.
8. Periods of data retention
DESIGN COOK, S.L. gathers personal data in order to fulfil contractual requirements, as well as to understand how the user employs our service. This information is held in the active database, in registers or in other types of storage.
DESIGN COOK, S.L. only holds user information during the time required to deliver our services.
DESIGN COOK, S.L. will not, under any circumstances, store user data indefinitely.
9. Location of data storage and transfers
DESIGN COOK, S.L. uses only servers located in the European Union for all processing and storing of data.
DESIGN COOK, S.L. will inform the user immediately, subject to legal requirement, if it is required to provide any personal data by court order or by an administrative authority.
Any doubt, question or comments the user may have about the current policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org